How do we HELP?
Firstly, we work to understand the problem or concern by talking to you, watching behavior (especially with children) or giving tests. You may also be asked to write down your activities, thoughts, sleep patterns, pain or other difficulties. Treatments focus or changing behaviour or lifestyle (called behavior therapy), changing through patterns (cognitive therapy), and working through emotional or interpersonal issues (psychotherapy).
The integrative psycho-therapeutic approach uses the components from
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Neuropsycho Education
- Motivational Interviewing
- Mindfulness and Relaxation Techniques
- Social Skills Training
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
WE HELP IN
Make better Career Decisions
Overcome Pre-Wedding Jitters
Become a more confident YOU
Strengthen Marital Relationship
Grieving and Growing
We have a lot of way to learn for your choice.